The Miniclip Community Forums Forum Index
Games  |  Blog  |  Support
 
 

What graphic card do you use? (PC)

 
Reply to topic    The Miniclip Community Forums Forum Index -> Gaming and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising." STYLE="text-decoration: none">Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.





Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising. is currently
Mood:


Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject: What graphic card do you use? (PC)  Reply with quote

Hey. Smile
Just wondering which graphic card the PC peeps use on the forums.
Currently using the Radeon 3600 HD  Razz Getting a 750 ti or 5770 HD in 4 to 5 months.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now Nvidia GTX 750 2GB gigabyte oc editon , upgraded from GT 610 from a few months a go Very Happy
_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear about yours, Wiz. Smile
If you remember, i am Aliye and we had some big chats on Chatzy with you guiding me through my GPU and other computer stuff.
Nice card though, i am sure it can run almost all the games on 720p..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan wrote:
Nice to hear about yours, Wiz. Smile
If you remember, i am Aliye and we had some big chats on Chatzy with you guiding me through my GPU and other computer stuff.
Nice card though, i am sure it can run almost all the games on 720p..

Yeah , i think i guided you before! yeah it is a perfect gpu on 720p gaming Very Happy
_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewizerd wrote:
Titan wrote:
Nice to hear about yours, Wiz. Smile
If you remember, i am Aliye and we had some big chats on Chatzy with you guiding me through my GPU and other computer stuff.
Nice card though, i am sure it can run almost all the games on 720p..

Yeah , i think i guided you before! yeah it is a perfect gpu on 720p gaming Very Happy


I learned alot about computers after that! So i am now saving money for 5770. That baby can also do great in 720p and is much cheaper. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup hd 5770 is very good too , but GTX 750 Is better ofc , the bad thing on HD 5770 , don't have much Vram and the most important thing that it is old and have an old architecture http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/in...b-edition-vs-radeon-hd-5770-512mb
_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewizerd wrote:
yup hd 5770 is very good too , but GTX 750 Is better ofc , the bad thing on HD 5770 , don't have much Vram and the most important thing that it is old and have an old architecture http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/in...b-edition-vs-radeon-hd-5770-512mb
Always helpful in computers. Smile I will ask you before buying.
I saw this video that made me like the card.. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLyx_tiUgc
According to his video, even the fallout 4 can run on it..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan wrote:
thewizerd wrote:
yup hd 5770 is very good too , but GTX 750 Is better ofc , the bad thing on HD 5770 , don't have much Vram and the most important thing that it is old and have an old architecture http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/in...b-edition-vs-radeon-hd-5770-512mb
Always helpful in computers. Smile I will ask you before buying.
I saw this video that made me like the card.. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLyx_tiUgc
According to his video, even the fallout 4 can run on it..


Well yes ofc! HD 5770 is good! but i recommend for you a new architecture gpu for example like GTX 750 2GB vram or maybe HD 7770 or hd 7790 , R7 360 is an excellent choice for you Very Happy
well by the way , check my video , i got 40 fps++ in console settings , and hd 5770 get 17 fps! Very Happy


Link

_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewizerd wrote:
Titan wrote:
thewizerd wrote:
yup hd 5770 is very good too , but GTX 750 Is better ofc , the bad thing on HD 5770 , don't have much Vram and the most important thing that it is old and have an old architecture http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/in...b-edition-vs-radeon-hd-5770-512mb
Always helpful in computers. Smile I will ask you before buying.
I saw this video that made me like the card.. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLyx_tiUgc
According to his video, even the fallout 4 can run on it..


Well yes ofc! HD 5770 is good! but i recommend for you a new architecture gpu for example like GTX 750 2GB vram or maybe HD 7770 or hd 7790 , R7 360 is an excellent choice for you Very Happy
well by the way , check my video , i got 40 fps++ in console settings , and hd 5770 get 17 fps! Very Happy


Link
Then I'll definitely reconsider the GTX 750. Looks like i still need to know alot about computers, you can teach he me. Razz
Okay, so, why would you recommend me the R7 360? Very nice video, liked and subbed. i wonder how rigs far from the matching requirements can run the games fine even while recording.
Btw, the last time we talked about this, i had a c2d. And now upgraded to a Core 2 Quad Q8400. So tell me if you still recommend R7 360.. Smile

_________________


Last edited by Titan on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan wrote:
thewizerd wrote:
Titan wrote:
thewizerd wrote:
yup hd 5770 is very good too , but GTX 750 Is better ofc , the bad thing on HD 5770 , don't have much Vram and the most important thing that it is old and have an old architecture http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/in...b-edition-vs-radeon-hd-5770-512mb
Always helpful in computers. Smile I will ask you before buying.
I saw this video that made me like the card.. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLyx_tiUgc
According to his video, even the fallout 4 can run on it..


Well yes ofc! HD 5770 is good! but i recommend for you a new architecture gpu for example like GTX 750 2GB vram or maybe HD 7770 or hd 7790 , R7 360 is an excellent choice for you Very Happy
well by the way , check my video , i got 40 fps++ in console settings , and hd 5770 get 17 fps! Very Happy


Link
Then I'll definitely reconsider the 5770. Looks like i still need to know alot about computers, you can teach he me. Razz
Okay, so, why would you recommend me the R7 360? Very nice video, liked and subbed. i wonder how rigs far from the matching requirements can run the games fine even while recording.
Btw, the last time we talked about this, i had a c2d. And now upgraded to a Core 2 Quad Q8400. So tell me if you still recommend R7 360.. Smile


well R7 360 use a modern architecture with a great prize , performe very good and can beat consoles it match a hd 7790 , its nearly the same performance of an GTX 750 , and r7 360 support directX 12 and have a 2GB of Vram!
_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sp3ktr4l
Miniclip Master



Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Location: England, UK
Sp3ktr4l is currently radioactive
Mood: contemplative
Posts: 578
Miniclip Player ID (number): .



PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for the new nVidia pascal cards to be released very shortly (may/june). Am gunning for the nVidia GTX 1070 mid/high range card, it's expected to have better performance than the previous flagship GTX 980 Titan X but using half the juice.

Currently using an old GeForce 9600GT as an interim card after my even-older 8800GT died last year. The step up to the GTX 1070, when it's released, will be gargantuan, and will likely keep me set for another 8 years or so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sp3ktr4l wrote:
Waiting for the new nVidia pascal cards to be released very shortly (may/june). Am gunning for the nVidia GTX 1070 mid/high range card, it's expected to have better performance than the previous flagship GTX 980 Titan X but using half the juice.

Currently using an old GeForce 9600GT as an interim card after my even-older 8800GT died last year. The step up to the GTX 1070, when it's released, will be gargantuan, and will likely keep me set for another 8 years or so.
Super late but if you'd like playing the future games as they're released, then it's not your thing, I mean this one can do for 2-3 years but you'd need an upgrade after that. (If you'd still be into gaming).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Titan
Forum Enthusiast



Joined: 23 Dec 2015
Location: Titans Tower
Titan is currently craving food
Mood: high
Posts: 279
Miniclip Player ID (number): 1370227313



PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something special arrived Very Happy








PS. I hope Wiz sees this soon Mr. Green

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UltimateSolstice
Officially Obsessed



Joined: 29 Nov 2012

UltimateSolstice is currently perma-banned
Mood: cynical
Posts: 383
Miniclip Player ID (number): 7576111



PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in desperate need of a new computer, currently running on a beat-up old machine with a NVidia GeForce GT 705 from early 2014, although even at that it was a really base model.
_________________
Every day above ground is a good day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thewizerd
Elite Poster



Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Location: Algeria
thewizerd is currently Playing Pool
Mood: calm
Posts: 1452
Miniclip Player ID (number): 25044707



PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH Titan Surprised , that's amazing!


_________________

Let's GO TEAM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    The Miniclip Community Forums Forum Index -> Gaming and Technology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
            

Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2016 phpBB Group
This is an unofficial forum run by players of Miniclip games. The views expressed by staff and members of this forum do not reflect the views, opinions or positions of Miniclip SA.

Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum